If you are looking to expand your fleet functions, a sure-shot way of doing that is by using fleet management software solutions. However, when you find the right fleet management solutions, you also need to know how to maintain its functions right. This means that you need to know what the right functions and settings are that will make your fleet functions simpler.
With the technical aid that vehicle location tracking solutions offer, you can take your fleet to another level. Therefore, it is crucial for you to learn how to use it properly, right?
Do you wish to make your fleet operations as breezy as possible without issues? Do you want to enter the zen mode that will help you leverage your fleet and not disturb you too much? In this article, learn about why you need fleet notifications and which ones will help you optimize your business!
Are Fleet Notifications Necessary?
When it comes to mobile applications, one of the biggest benefits they provide is notifications. With the help of notifications, the software keeps nudging users to get on the app and check for progress or whatever else the app is for.
When it comes to fleet management software applications, these notifications can be used as both reminders and alerts. What this means is that if you find something on the software that is not perfect according to your pre-determined functions, you’ll get a notification. Therefore, things such as route deviation, fuel theft, overspeeding, etc. will not go ignored within your fleet.
However, you also need to make sure that you do not get too many notifications to avoid getting overwhelmed by the software and your fleet functions.
How Will Notifications From Fleet Management Software Help?
By now we’ve established that getting the right kind of notifications from your fleet management software is the way to manage functions spectacularly. However, do you know what the benefits of fleet management software notifications are? Let’s find out!
- Attention Priority: As a fleet manager, you must have way too many things that need your attention. Therefore, you need to know how to prioritize your attention while managing things. With the right notification from your software, you will know when you need to look at the software and when not to.
- Screen Time Reduction: It is imperative to reduce screen time in the long run. Why> Because with a boom in digitization, you are likely to spend a lot of time in front of screens. Therefore, you do not want to overuse your eyes, right? Reduce screen time with notifications because you will know that you do not have to constantly check.
- Quicker Updates: Everything that you need to know about, you’ll get notified about. You do not have to worry about having to check the software repeatedly to see if you have something important to cater to. This is especially important for urgent situations.
- Pro-Active Resolutions: When you know about problems right away, you can find solutions to them right away too. If you want your fleet management process to be proactive, using a fleet management software solution is the way to go!
Get The Right Notifications From TrackoBit!
Are you interested in reaping the benefits that you can get by activating notifications from your fleet management software system? However, are you worried that you will end up getting too distracted? TrackoBit has the solution for you by offering distraction-reducing but productivity-building notifications.
- Overspeeding Notifications: SOlve the major issue of overspeeding through overspeeding notifications. If your drivers go over the pre-determined speed, you will get notifications and you can get the issue resolved right away or add it to the driver performance report.
- SOS Alarms: If your vehicle or driver is in danger, they can rely on SOS alarms. Features such as immobilization, theft alarm, etc. are great for letting you know that help is needed. This way, you can send help or make arrangements accordingly.
- Distracted Driver Behavior: With our new Driver Monitoring System controlled by video telematics, assuming the product detects that your driver is either sluggish or diverted, you’ll get a notice at that exact second!
- Route Deviation Alerts: Have you fixed a set route for your vehicles and need them to strictly follow them? Indeed, assuming your drivers decide to go amiss from their route, you’ll be aware through TrackoBit‘s alerts.
- Geofence Alerts: You will be notified if and when a vehicle enters and exits certain points of interest and geofences. With these notifications, you will have a better understanding of your vehicles’ whereabouts!
- Parking Mode Alert: With parking mode notifications, if your vehicle is supposed to be still but is moving regardless, you will know. This way, you can protect your vehicles against theft and towing
- Fuel Theft Alarms: Fuel theft is a huge issue in a large fleet. Moreover, since the resource is so expensive, this theft is a massive budgeting issue. WIth fuel theft alarms, if fuel levels massive drops from your vehicles. You’ll be notified immediately. These notifications are an ideal solution to reducing pilferage in your fleet.
- Custom Notifications: Do you want to not get some notifications such as the overspeeding alerts but need something like ignition on/off notifications? With TrackoBit, you have the freedom to customize your notifications to anything you need! Your functioning is yours and we’ll just strengthen it for you!
Work Mode Should be Zen Mode!
Yes! Having a lot of things to do at once can help as a motivator for some people. However, that is not the case for most people! To increase work productivity, most people need to be stress-free and in complete zen mode. However, the complete zen mode is not possible since you need to stay in touch with your vehicles, right?
With TrackoBit and the notifications we offer, get the best out of both worlds – silence and productivity.
Do you like the benefits and examples of fleet notifications mentioned in this article? Well, try TrackoBit to get much more! We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.