Debunking Myths Related To Weight Loss
Are you trying to shed some pounds of weight but are not getting anywhere? Nowadays so much is being said about weight loss that distinguishing fact from fiction has become difficult. To lose weight, firstly you should have the required commitment and perseverance. Secondly, instead of buying into the common misconceptions about weight loss you should buy apple cider vinegar Capsules and green coffee beans which actually act as a catalyst for weight loss.
The article below has been written with an intention to make you aware of some of the common weight loss misconceptions which sabotage your plans.
● All “Calories” Are Equal and Have the Same Energy Content: Calorie is only a measure of energy. This means that all the sources of calories have different effects on your health and weight. Different foods go through different metabolic pathways and have different effects on hunger as well as on the hormones which regulate your body weight.
- Supplements and slimming pills aid in weight loss: A common misconception which has arisen with respect to weight loss is that supplements and slimming pills are effective and safe to use or lose weight to a large extent. The reality, however, is that all of these only claim to have dramatic effects but are completely useless. The real supplements which help in loose weight are apple cider vinegar and organic green coffee.
- Carbs result in making you fat: Carbs in the first place do not cause obesity. In fact, low carb diets and high protein intake aid in losing weight and a single ingredient carb based foods are considered to be healthy.
- Fat Makes You Fat: Except for the fact that fat is often found in calorie dense junk foods, there is nothing unique about fattening. Fat doesn’t make you fat as long as your calories are within range. Fat only makes you fat when it is coupled with high carb, high calorie and junk food based diet.
- Weight loss diets are magical and aid in shedding weight overnight: Approaching weight loss with a dieting mindset doesn’t work in the long term. Because of dieting, you end up missing out on essential nutrients and also leads to your body being low on energy that ultimately causes cravings for high fat and high sugar foods. This craving leads to eating those foods which result in more calorie intake which ultimately cause weight gain.
Shedding tons of pounds overnight is impossible but if you resort to smart choices such as consuming Ariginallo’s 100% handcrafted products and make a goal to change your lifestyle, you would naturally lose weight as a natural side effect.
Leave a Reply