Stretch marks on breasts are a common issue in women. Stretch marks occur at many other locations too and can affect both men and women alike. These are actually very small tears in the skin that usually appear on the tummy, breasts, hips and thighs. At the time of preganancy about 90 percent of women develop stretchy marks. Except that there are so many reasons behind occurring of Stretch marks on the breast like body building, losing and gaining weight and lack of doing exercise and sometime genetics and ethnicity both can influence the causes of stretch marks on breasts.
There are a lot of creams and lotions available in the market, which claims to treat stretch marks, although they may not be the actual cure for stretch marks on the breasts. The main things is that they come with a lot of side effects and harmful in nature. Myhotcurves provide the best natural Breast Stretch marks removal cream for all the ladies who is suffering with this problem. Laser treatment is also good option to deal with this problem but it is expensive. So here we discuss some best natural treatments to deal with this problem easily:
Effective natural remedies to cure Stretch marks
- Massaging of the affected area with Cocoa butter, Olive or Coconut oil is recommended. This is best natural treatment to deal with Breast Stretch marks.
- Aloe vera is a common house plant that has been used treat this problem for decades. Due to rich anti- inflammatory properties Aloe vera can prevent stretch marks from occurring and it also has ultra moisturizing properties that help to keep the body hydrated.
- Lemon oil is the best herbal remedy for removal of Stretch marks. It prevents damage caused by free radicals in the skin.
- A paste made of lemon juice and cucumber also does wonders on stretch marks on breasts.
Easy ways to prevent Strech marks
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated and fresh. You can also increase amount of fruits and vegetables with water content like cucumber, watermelon etc in your diet. These keep the cells fat and skin moisturized and fresh.
- The Collagen present in the skin is the main factor responsible for skin elasticity. So always try to ensure proper elasticity of skin. For this women should always maintain the skin moisturized.
- A rich diet in vitamin A, vitamin E, and omega 3 are skin nourishing diets that prevent your body from getting stretch marks. You should consume these these foods.
- Doing exercise is another way to increase the elasticity of your skin. It also increase the blood circulation. This makes the skin healthy and beautiful. Exercising is also helps you to maintain your weight.
The following methods that we discussed above are the best way to deal with the problem of breast stretch marks. With that our natural Stretch mark cream for breasts works wonder in this problem.