The astounding growth of real estate market in Thrissur has motivated everyone to invest in the various residential property here. Moreover, Thrissur is a place which is equally developed in healthcare, IT, tourism and education sector. Hence, many people are preferring Thrissur as their permanent residence and are showing keenness for purchasing a luxury flats in Thrissur.
Below, we are mentioning a checklist that you need when you are planning to purchase a luxury flat in Thrissur.
- Structure: At first, you should thoroughly check the materials that are used to make your apartment. If required, you may ask the builders in Thrissur regarding the material details of your apartment. You also need to check the insulation, placement of power points and other wire connections of your building. Before purchasing a luxury apartment, you also need to ask your builder whether your building is earthquake resistant or not.
- Amenities: You also need to check whether your apartment is equipped with all new amenities (gym, swimming pool, indoor games area, banquet hall, fire extinguisher etc.) or not.
- Connectivity: Connectivity is another prime thing to check before buying a flat in Thrissur. If your apartment is well-connected with retail shops, hospitals, schools, bus stops and medical stores, then everything will become easier for you.
- Car parking: Does your new apartment has a separate car parking zone? You should check this point before investing a single penny in your flat. If you find that your building does not possess a parking area, then it won’t be a wise decision for you to go ahead with that building.
- Outdoor area: If you have children, then before purchasing a flat you should check whether it includes any outdoor area or not. Because children love to play different outdoor games and for that, they need a spacious and airy outdoor area. Moreover, if you have a large and open outdoor area, then you can also do some physical activities which are very wholesome for your health.
- Noise level: Before purchasing a flat in Thrissur, you should check the noise level of the building. If your apartment is located at a very busy or overcrowded street of Thrissur, then you should go for a second option especially if you have some elderly persons with you.
- Garbage disposal: You should check whether your apartment possesses a proper garbage disposal facility or not. Because if garbage is not properly disposed of, then you will not at all receive a healthy atmosphere.
- Security: Before investing in a flat, you should check security services of the building specially if you have kids with you. If your building has 24X7 security services, then you don’t need to go for any other options.
- Electric system: Check all electric systems properly before making any payment for your new flat. You must check that all plug points and connections are working properly because short circuits can always be annoying as well as dangerous for you and your family members.
- Leakages: Before investing a single penny in your new flat, you should check whether there is any leakage exists in the property or not. Specially you need to check thoroughly the bathroom and the kitchen because leakages are mostly found in these two places. It is recommendable that you should check the entire plumbing system of the flat before making your final decision. If you found any leakage, then it’s better not to proceed further with that property or you may consult with an experienced and adroit plumber who can give you some fruitful solutions to overcome this problem.
These are some points that you need to consider before purchasing a luxury flat or apartments in Thrissur.