Clay play offers you a huge discount on Dubai holiday packages for the decade. There are unlimited places to choose for travelling but Dubai has its own unique facilities to go for. Dubai is the largest and most populous city in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is located on the southern coast of Persian Gulf. It is the capital of Emirate of Dubai which is one of the seven emirates that contribute in making country. With its ancient Arabic culture and tradition with a twist of modern infrastructure, Dubai caters itself a perfect destination to experience relief. We want you to feel Dubai instead of just visit there and forget like any other destinations, so we are providing 12 main reasons to visit Dubai at any cost:
- Dubai owns one of the most mesmerizing skylines is a world with its lots of skyscrapers. From Burj Khalifa which is the tallest man made building on the earth to Marina, there is no better view than both of them seeing from the sky.
- Its cosmopolitan lifestyle mixed with local culture is enough to attract tourists along with its fantastic fireworks famous worldwide, visits to local markets, traditional restaurants, lots of entertainment options and colourful life.
- World-class shopping- Dubai has been nicknamed as “Shopping capital of Middle East”. It caters itself beautifully to fulfil every consumer’s need. Boutiques, electronics, department stores and supermarkets are operated on a fixed-price basis. It is basically the Shopper’s paradise
- Global village- Global village attracts over Five million visitors on an annual basis. It hosted more than 12,000 shows during its 21st season which lasted for 159 days.
- Provides food at cheapest prices comparatively, some of its best food is served on Al Dhiyafah road.
- Moderate weather- The weather of country remains moderate and warm where Al Mamzar is a public beach. The average of sunshine is 300 days per year with over 1,000 kilometres of coastline.
- Modern art and design capital of Middle East
- The Palm Island- Palm Jumeirah is the world’s largest artificial island to be built between 2001 to 2006.
- The traditional Gold souk- This is a place where one should go to experience nearly 10 tons of gold, located in the central area of trade.
- World Expo 2020- Dubai was chosen as the host city for 2020 world expo and plans for the same are totally amazing. 438-hectare site will be organising the event and is estimated to attract 25 Million visitors over 6 months only.
- Skiing in the Desert? Yes, you read it absolutely right. A 22,500 square meter, 85m high, 5 slopes indoor ski resort is offered to ski.
- Biggest travel hub in the world- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the busiest airport all over world for International passenger traffic with over 70 million of passengers passing through its gates.
How to connect us?
- Start an online chat by visiting us at www.clayplay.com with our travelling expert.
- Let us know about your travel requirements and expectations for the trip
- One of our travel experts collect your details
- Go for the suggested plan accordingly
- Finalize your travel requirements like payment and bookings are confirmed now
- Pack your bags and fly to some other world of luxuries with our Dubai packages from India
Planning to travel in the next few months? Can’t seem to decide the city? To narrow down your choices, figure out if you’re a mountain person or beach person. Decide the place to visit accordingly. For more information about the services visit here https://www.clayplay.com/