Anda Keema Ghotala is an exciting snack recipe. Prepared with masala, keema & eggs, the interesting & simple recipe would be loved by all age groups people. Enjoy it! Here is the recipe of it with the ingredients list and procedure of making it.
- oil-2 tbsp
- chopped onion-75 grams
- whole green chilli sliced-1
- grated ginger-1 tsp
- haldi powder (turmeric powder)-½ tsp
- red chilli powder-1 tsp
- coriander powder dhania powder-1 tsp
- bhuna jeera (roasted cumin powder)-½ tsp
- chopped tomato-120 gram
- coriander leaves sliced-2-3 tbsp
- whole eggs-2
- boiled eggs-3
- Salt as per required
- Water as needed
- ghee-1 tbsp
- kashmiri red chilli powder-1 tsp
Preparation of making:
- Heat two tbsp of oil.
- Include well sliced onion & saute them.
- Drop sliced grated ginger & green chilli. Saute them for like three to four mins on moderate flame until onion turns translucent.
- Drop 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, one tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, & ½ tsp roasted cumin powder. Put them on gas for one minute.
- Drop sliced tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes with slow to moderate heat for like seven to eight mins until they become mush & soft.
- Drop two three tbsp of water in the cooked spices. Combine it properly.
- Then drop three boiled eggs in cooked masala. Mash them along with the masher & drop two-three tbsp sliced coriander leaves. Combine them properly.
- Include ½ cup of water & cook the gravy for three to four mins.
- Once the egg gravy begins to boil, drop two whole eggs by preparing the depression in the gravy.
Close the gravy with a lid. Keep it on gas for three to four mins with low flame.
- Post three to four mins, detach the lid & combine everything together. Bring out the made Anda Keema in a bowl to serve.
- Make the tadka to garnish. Heat one tbsp ghee in tadka vessel & drop one tsp kashmiri red chilli powder in ghee.
- Pour the tadka on Anda Keema at the time of serving. Spray some coriander leaves on it & distribute it with the your preferable breads.
The Author is a foodie and always keep craving for the amazing food recipes. He is basically from Lucknow and right now live in Mumbai. He is expert blogger various food dishes. He explores new cities, new restaurants to experience new food items. And therefore, he loves Keema and also to write everything about food including it.