Arlo Base Station is quite an essential part of the Arlo security camera. If any Arlo user does not connect the Arlo base station with the Arlo wireless camera. Then their camera wouldn,t be sync to their home wi-fi connection. And they may be synced to An Arlo base station. In this post, you will get quite essential information related to your query. With this, you want to know about the Arlo Base station Setup process. Then feel free to make a connection with the Netgear accredited team. They will offer you all the required information in a pertinent manner.
An essential steps to install the base station:-
- First of all, the user should mount the base station slanting at opposing corners of their space.
- Then, they need to adjust the base station so the front panels will face toward the center of the play location.
- Now, the user should connect the power cord to their base station. Also, they should plug them each into a power outlet for turning on.
Follow all the required steps for connecting the Arlo smart hub and base station to the internet connection:-
- First of all, the users should connect the smart hub or base station to their router by using an Ethernet cable. (essential note- users should always connect the base station to their router before they power it on. When the base station does not connect to the network in a pertinent manner when they power it on before connecting it to their router.)
- After that, users need to connect the power adapter to their base station & plug it in the electrical socket.
- Then, users will have to turn the base station on by pressing the On-OFF button.
- Now, users should wait till the power LED & internet LED on the front of the base station for turning green in approx 2 minutes. If any user uses a single-LED base station. That time, they will have to wait unless the LED turns on blue in color.
- At last, users will notice the base station has connected to the wi-fi connection.
We hope that any Arlo users would be able to connect their Arlo base station to the wi-fi connection. If anyone is not able to connect the base station or want to know about the Arlo Setup, then make a connection with the Netgear certified executives. And they are always ready to give instant help to their customers. So, everyone will be able to use their Arlo wireless security camera without any type of hassles.
This post would be prooved quite valuable for the Arlo users who are seeking to connect Arlo smart hub or base station to the internet connection. With this, you can take more from the Netgear certified assistance team.