Intuit’s QuickBooks Clean Install tool can be used to diagnose various issues with QuickBooks desktop. This tool can not only fix errors caused by opening company files, but also helps you to resolve any QB problems. It can also swap the QB software and all other files required for installation. The clean installation process does not include any data that might be visible inside the data. This eliminates the possibility of losing the financial data you have saved in QBs.
Clean Install gives you peace of mind that your company information is safe. Follow a step-by-step procedure that involves uninstalling QuickBooks Desktop for Windows, changing the folders or files, and then reinstalling your desktop.
Why would I need the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool?
QuickBooks can create junk files in your system that could be dangerous to your work and your computer. The quickbooks clean install tool can help you delete or uninstall any unwanted files. Here are some scenarios where you may need this tool.
- The same error still occurred despite multiple reinstallations.
- The tool must be used if your reinstalling QuickBooks does not fix the ongoing error, which is continuously occurring.
- This tool must be used when opening company files on the network host. If you don’t, the error will occur.
Things to Remember Before You Use Quickbooks Clean Install
These are the key points to remember before you can understand the use of the tool. You might forget the instructions and not remember them.
- To prevent data loss, you must first create a backup file for your company.
- You should ensure that you have the required documents, such as the QB download file, QB license number, and the installation CD.
How do I create a backup file?
- First, insert your pen drive or any other storage device you may have on your computer.
- Open your company file to Copy it.
- Find your pen drive or other storage devices that you are using to backup files.
- Select the option to paste, and then click on it to paste the company file.
- You have created a backup of your company file. Now you need to remove your pen drive.
Errors Resolved By Using QB Clean
This tool fixes the errors listed below that can be attributed to corrupted or installed folders.
- QuickBooks Error 1722
- QBs Error 1311
- Error code 1618
- QuickBooks error 1603
- Code 1723 Error
- QuickBooks error 1336
- Error 1612
- QBs Error 1310
- QB error 1328
Installation and downloading of the QBs Clean Instal Tool
We have already discussed the importance of the clean installation tool. Now you need to think about the downloading and installing process.
- First, download the tool from Intuit’s.
- Save the file you have downloaded and save it where it is easy to find. For easy navigation, it is recommended that you save the file to your desktop.
- Now, open your saved file which is QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe.
- Then, you can move on to the installation phase.
- To open it, click twice.
- After you have completed this, click on the option agree to the license agreement.
- Select the version you want to use, then click on Continue.
- Click OK to continue.
- Finally, restart your system.