The Vaisnavism tradition of Hinduism considers Vrindavan a sacred place. In addition to Vrindavan, there are other prominent areas in the area like Govardhana, Gokul, Nandgaon, Barsana, Mathura, and Bhandirvan. The place where Radha and Krishna are worshipped, as well as Vrindavan, is all these places in Vrindavan one day tour package.
It is believed that Shri Krishna was born and spent his youth in Mathura, a small town still adorned with the music of his flute and where the legend of Krishna still exists. Lord Krishna was born in Mathura, a small town on the Yamuna River that became a center of faith when he became the Lord.
While growing up in Vrindavan, he spent his youth in a village once noted for its fragrant groves. Shri Krishna still has a very powerful effect in a number of little spots in the area.
Enjoy the fun at Vrindavan Agra one day tour and also have Taj mahal tour packages!
Things to do in Mathura and Vrindavan
- Step into Mahabharata’s time at Kan’s Quila. Kan’s Quila is also known as Purana Quila and is a wonderful place to explore history in its truest sense.
- Visit KesiGhat during the evening for aarti in order to witness the breathtaking views. After killing the Kesi demon, Lord Krishna dipped in its water, and it became a sacred site. While you’re here, you can take some photos that will remember your visit forever.
- Try your hand at trekking amidst nature to make the most of your trip. Heaven for adventure seekers, the 21 km long trek around the Govardhan Hills is well built and has countless eateries, all of which are specialized in selling a diverse range of mouthwatering snacks to tourists.
- If you are in Mathura or Vrindavan in March, you should take part in the Lathmar Holi celebrations. Lathmar Holi is one of the most beautiful and must-experience festivals in these divine towns, played in a different way than in other places in India and accompanied by colors, sticks, and Thandai to set the mood.
- Make sure you fill the daily record of your life with fun, laughter, thrills, and excitement by visiting Dolphin World Water Park. Dolphin World Water Park is a great place for families with children. The park is located on the outskirts of Agra City and features water rides, slides, and roller coasters. Guests can also enjoy a kid’s amusement park and play with others of their own age in the kid’s area.
How to Reach Mathura and Vrindavan?
Mathura is easily accessible by both locals and tourists, as it is well connected to Vrindavan and other towns in the country.
In case you plan on coming by air, you can fly to Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is approximately 145 km away. From either airport, you can take a taxi to reach your destination.
It is also possible to get to Mathura or Vrindavan by train. Many trains run from Mathura to the major railway routes in India and vice versa on a regular basis.
Besides being comfortable, the railway journey is very affordable as well. For a hassle-free experience, you can choose to wander around or hire a taxi after arriving at Mathura Railway Station from the top car rental companies in Mathura-Vrindavan.
The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation also operates many buses for the comfort of avid travelers.
Last but not least, there is also the option of traveling by road. If you want to travel by bus, you can make an advance booking to avoid any discomfort! The choice is completely up to you. For more information go please through link https://vrindavantourpackages.com/