Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is certainly the preferred choice while choosing the right yoga certification course but this article will brief you how this program will benefit you once you are through with it.
Choosing a destination for yoga teacher training is indeed a tricky task. While choosing the right yoga teacher training program you must see for certain factors like, if the yoga school is certified from Yoga Alliance, the curriculum, the various courses offered, yoga instructors or yoga gurus, etc. Therefore, a maximum number of people try to enrol for yoga teacher training in India as yoga schools in India befit the criteria for the right yoga certification course.
In India, you may choose from places like Kerala, Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh, etc. But Rishikesh is the preferred choice of the yogis since it is also regarded as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. The following article will justify the benefits of completing yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- Amplified knowledge of traditional and authentic yoga: Rishikesh is the official yoga capital of the world for a reason. Though yoga has spread its roots well across the globe and there are adequate number of yoga schools yet, the knowledge of authentic and traditional yoga can only be found in Rishikesh. Besides, it offers a better perspective of different styles of yoga that you may choose for specialization. This amplified knowledge about yoga separates you from the crowd. The deeper you embrace amplified knowledge the easier it is for you to reflect when you will be giving teaching sessions.
- Well-ordered lifestyle: Since Rishikesh is often called the ‘land of yogis’ most of the yoga schools in Rishikesh offers authentic yogic lifestyle. One can understand yogic lifestyle as disciplined routines, sattvic food, meditating for deeper knowledge, practicing yoga, self-learning, etc. Adhering to a yogic lifestyle makes you habitual of following the same pattern. This well-ordered lifestyle helps your career goals as a yoga teacher. Moreover, it prepares you to move ahead and reach higher levels. You may enrol for 300 hour or 500 hour yoga teacher training programs as per your experience.
- Peace of mind: When you are in the learning phase it is important that you have peace of mind. It gives you a sense of realization as to what you have achieved and what you need to learn. In the tranquil settings of Rishikesh, peace of mind comes naturally, which in turn enhances your yoga practice. The spiritual aura, the serene Ganges flowing by, the tinkling of the temple bells, etc. creates an atmosphere that is apt for nurturing the mind making it calm and relaxed.
- Lays foundation for the future: Opting for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a great start for your yoga certification course. It not only makes you a certified yoga instructor but also lays the foundation for the future. Since you learn authentic yoga in the place of its birth, it strengthens and motivates you helping you cultivate your skills and explore yourself for concealed traits.
- Improves interpersonal relations: Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is popular among amateurs as well as yoga practitioners. Therefore, during the program, you get to interact with people who share different perspectives. This teaches you to build relations with various people. It enhances your ability of strengthening inter-personal relations that helps you even in your career as a teacher.
If you haven’t chosen a destination for your yoga certification course, these benefits will surely hit your mind. This is because completing yoga teacher training in India is not the only aim of your life, what happens after the course and how it transforms you as a person is equally important.