Food Processor is the soul of Kitchen. If used well & efficiently, it can perform a number of cooking chores making your cooking experience much more better than ever. It dices, it slices, it grinds, and it whips up a batch of dough paste and pulp inapparently no time! The food processor is one of those multi-tasking kitchen appliances that ease up your cooking to a greater extent. It is not unfair to quote that food Processor is an under-rated superhero of Kitchen. Today, almost every modern kitchen is equipped with the food processor. One can easily take a minute to ponder all the wonderful and efficient ways, big and small, a food processor can be used on a regular basis.
Let’s explore some great ways to use Food Processor:
1.Puréeing Soups: food processor is like a Superman for all the soup lovers. Making your healthy and tasty soup has just become really easy with the help of Food Processor.
2.Grinding: Wholegrains like wheat, rice & pulses into Flour with food processor gives you a fine and decent result to use for small batches. Remember, this isn’t any grain mill, but you can expect a decent result from it especially for flours.
- GrindingGround Nuts: For all those yummy gravy and curry, grinding groundnut and other such nuts and beans with the food processor are really simple and noise free. Forget chopping them by hand and leave it all upon the food processor.
- Making Bread and Cookie Crumbs: Food Processor can very finely cut the bread & cookie crumbs giving you something really smooth and textured. You can use them for topping your desserts, cake, pastries, etc.
- Making Pasta Dough: Something really easy indeed. Food Processors are simply the best friend of pasta lovers. Many Italian cuisines can be prepared with the help of these decent processors.
6.Preparing Dips, Salsas, and Pestos: A food processor is the best solution to all the fine grinding and chopping required for such kind of recipes. Dips, pestos, and salsas are really easy to prepare and with the help of good quality food processor, you can try new ingredients to make them tastier.
7.Grinding Meat: Why to grind meat from somewhere else when you can get it done by yourself. It is rather cheaper and safer. Just cut the whole pieces of meat into chunks freeze them up little and pulse them in the food processor until coarsely ground. VerySimple.
- Making Home-made Sauces: Another great example of the food processor is making your favorite and delicious sauces.
- Making Spices: Spices are undoubtedly the soul of Indian Cuisine but these days, spices have found a great value in the cuisines across the world. You can easily grind your spices into powder for multiple uses. Sprinkle these fine spices on your food and drinks to enjoy a completely new taste.
- Making those yummiest Desserts: Tarts, brownies, and your favorite desserts can be prepared easily with the help of Food Processor. Be it grinding the nuts and beans, making brownie dough or even crumbling the cake base, all are done in a fraction of the time with the help of some good quality food processor.
There are many brands that offer Food Processor but Boss India offers the easiest, most affordable and most efficient Food Processors and mixers. The Food Processors by BossIndia are efficient, easy-to-use and clean and at the top of all. It is easy to use and clean as well. Food Processors and Mixers by Boss India offer the path towards an easier and healthier life.