Mr. Akhilesh Srivastava CGM of IT & Highway Operation, National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) delivers his speech on the road engineering, maintenance, and technology in the 4th Annual Road and Highways Conference, at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore. It is a “Marcus Evans” event and will be organized in collaboration with International Road Federation, Geneva, Switzerland. His speech is regarding the assessment of the impact of One Belt One Road, the mega infrastructure project, on Asia.
4th Annual Road and Highway Conference creates a platform for the stakeholders to discuss and share their ideas via case studies and key points on road transport. This event will highlight case studies on all aspects from design & development, engineering, funding, road safety, smart mobility, new technologies for the growth and development of road infrastructure, and enabling countries to take themselves to the next stage of development.
Key Benefits of attending the Annual Roads and Highways Conference are:
- Re-defining infrastructure through the creation of new designs of roads and highways
- Emphasizing best practice strategies and techniques to reshape the urban landscape
- Leveraging traffic management systems to improve levels of safety
- Establishing a robust asset management system to effectively manage road assets
- Exploring innovative project management techniques for cost optimization and effective delivery
- Improving the current road infrastructure management framework and approach through a well-planned strategy
- Enhancing communication networks to improve traffic flow and congestion
- Networking opportunities to share and experience new and sustainable roads and highways engineering ideas
The conference will continue for three days from 9th April -11th April 2018 and this 3-day conference will provide insights on best practice strategies, and techniques to reshape the urban landscape. All the delegates from the different nation will throw light on various innovative brainstorming ideas regarding modernization of the road transport.
The vital touch points of Akhilesh Srivastava’s speech are:
- Integrating IT into the highway project lifecycle to enhance the speed and quality of construction
- Performing a cost analysis to improve the economic benefits and maximize investment benefits
- Electronic toll collection to minimize congestion and ensure faster mobility
He covers the points under the road engineering, maintenance and technology, and his effort for the modernizing the transport industry is endorsed by the India Government. The Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) has bestowed the Vishwakarma Award in “Public Officer” category to Mr. Akhilesh Srivastava, Chief General Manager (IT & Operations). His efforts of modernizing the Highway sector by integration of IT in Highway Projects to escalate speed & quality of construction is acclaimed.