Summary: An ideal opportunity for the yogis to advance their yogic teachings with 500-hour yoga teacher training course in India. Here’s a guide to successful tips for selecting the ideal 500-hour yoga teacher training course in the Indian subcontinent.
That’s the beauty and puissance of the science of yoga– it captivates the human race by its sheer ability to transform the physical, psychical, and emotional life of its practitioners in a very earnest manner.
Additionally, the charm of Yoga Teacher Training Programs in India– the veritable route to master the diverse aspects of Yoga in its authentic form and to evolve as a yoga teacher lies in its purity, uniqueness, and wholesome nature that draws several yoga enthusiasts to go for the complete 500 hour yoga teacher training certification in the Indian sub-continent.
The 500-hour yoga teacher training in India is a complete step towards physical, mental, and spiritual transformation while emerging as a yoga teacher of the finest standards. Savor a fulfilled yoga and spiritual journey by going through the following tips for choosing 500 Hour yoga teacher training program in India.
1. The Mountains and the Beaches: One of the prime advantages of undergoing a 500-hour yoga teacher training course in India is the fact that it houses numerous breathtaking locations ideal for the study and practice of Yoga and Spirituality. The yogis highly realize the importance of a favorable place and a conducive atmosphere for profound practices of the art. Therefore, decide well in advance the place you wish to embark on the transformational journey. Is it the majestic Himalayas– the Rishikesh, the natural paradise of Kerala, the abode of his holiness– the Dharamsala or the land of Tantric Yogic wisdom– The Khajuraho. Each place is designated towards diverse yet beautiful experiences.
2. Go For Reputation and Validation: The students of 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher training programs highly understand the value of reputed schools in transforming them into a qualified yoga teacher. Therefore, when going for a 500-hour yoga teacher training in India, opt for Yoga Alliance certified schools. The renowned yoga schools expose their students to the world of yoga and spirituality in its original form while also following the global standards as set by the Yoga Alliance so they can preach the art of yoga anywhere across the globe.
3. Meticulously Designed Curriculum: The ideal 500-hour yoga teacher training program curriculum is the perfect amalgamation of 200-hour and 300-hour course curriculum. The 500-hour yoga teacher training course subjects are imparted to the students from the beginner to an advanced level ensuring a complete transfiguration of the students as a yoga practitioner and a yoga teacher. This course curriculum also incorporates certain additional subjects such as Practicum (beginner to advanced), workshops, group discussions, etc., for a thorough understanding of the science and self-discovery.
4. Food & Accommodation: Without a doubt, 500-hour yoga teacher training in India is an intensive yoga journey. For successful completion of the 500-hour yoga teacher training course, it is imperative that the students manifest a salubrious body, centered mind, and a dedicated soul. Therefore, enroll in a school offering food and accommodation facilities during the tenure of the program. Proper resting place and a holistic vegetarian meal are crucial for the development and maintenance of an ideal body and mind suitable for undergoing the intensive teachings of 500-hour yoga teacher training certification.
5. Excursions and Visits: The 500-hour yoga teacher training in India is the ultimate key towards enhanced learnings of yoga in its standardized form. To realize these objectives in a fruitful manner, the role of excursions, karma yoga projects, the study of Ayurveda, etc., cannot be undermined. Register for a yoga school having co-curricular activities as one of their program inclusions.
In addition to the above pointers, the faculty of teachers, training cost, batch of students, etc., are also important while choosing a 500 hour yoga teacher training program in India. Go for a 500 hour yoga teacher training course in a reputed school amidst the breathtaking views for eternal evolution as a yoga teacher.