What is Big Data
In simple terms, Big data is referred to large datasets that are impossible to process using the traditional computing methods.For Data Science professional, Big Data is more than a piece of data. They look it as a complete subject that needs due attention and time to process. All thanks to Hadoop that made working with such Big Data quite simple.
What is Hadoop and How It Supports Big Data
Hadoop is an open-source frame based on Java. Data Science professionals use it for storage and processing operations to be done over extremely large data sets. It provides a computing environment that is distributed across branches. Though it helped many professionals to work with Big Data it too has some cons.
Top Benefits of Using Hadoop for Big Data
- Hadoop is a highly scalable frame that can easily store and distribute an extremely large set of data at a time on servers. This makes it one of the preferred choice of Data Scientists.
- Providing a platform to process bug data does not mean that it would cost a lot to a company. Not, it does not. This leads us to the second benefit of using Hadoop for Big Data – cost effective. Hadoop turns out to be a reasonable open-source frame when compared to other database management systems.
- It is fast. From fetching data to processing it for various operations and breaking it into smaller parts, Hadoop does all this at a pace which is faster as compared to other database management systems.Its unique feature of mapping data on the clusters makes it a faster database management system.
- Working on Hadoop is quite flexible. You can access as well as process data in a most seamless manner plus value generated at the end can be passed without spending too much time on it. Hadoop provides tools that help enterprises to get valuable insights from various types of data sources operating in parallel.
- Last but not the least – Failure Resistant. This is the greatest advantage of Hadoop that makes it stand out from the crowd. While processing Big Data, Hadoop always creates its replicate copy and save it at another node. Hence, in case of failure, the data from the replicated node can be used, thereby maintaining data consistency.
How to Master Hadoop
Those who are master in this field have one thing in common – profession skills. If you are a Data Scientists or working on the similar profile, learning the technicalities of Hadoop can add more value to your resume. You can learn and master this unique database management system by undergoing Big Data Hadoop Bundle training . Doing so, you will be able to stand and compete with other professionals who are pro in this field.
Hope this works for you